[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Mar 30 11:54:08 MST 2005

Depending on the country and the intelligence of the local banks, it might a
real to get a merchant account there. For instance, in Guatemala, you have
to deal with the vile Credomatic people, who are utterly clueless, require a
$5000 deposit, and charge around 8%. Oh, and they provide no API (they send
you a compiled command line program), zero fraud control, and so on. But
they're the only option for Guatemala companies. I'm guessing there are some
countries that are even worse (but hopefully most are better!).

-Michael