[Asterisk-biz] ITSP Rant

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Wed Mar 30 07:57:47 MST 2005

On Mar 30, 2005, at 5:56 AM, Glenn wrote:

> Robert Goodyear said:
>> I need to vent a little bit here,
>
> Amen! I just posted the message from VoicePulse to the list.
>
> I actually noticed the price increase on the VP Connect web site on
> Monday. My email to VP support about the increase went unanswered.
>
> I'll also note for the record that VP has _completely_ignored_ several
> _dozen_ emails asking having more than four incoming calls at once on
> their service.

I've got about 3 open tickets, aging over a month, all related to
provisioning, none answered. Worse, they arbitrarily *close* tickets.

I went so far as to pinpoint the issue with the LEC and bridging over
to USADataNet (what? It's not VoicePulse backbone all the way???) and
they did nothing. Refused a refund on the basis that "inbound minutes
are free, so you're not even paying us for inbound calls, so even
though your DID doesn't ring you don't get a refund." Duh... what do
they think the $7.99 (now $11!) a month is for?

/rg