[Asterisk-biz] lowest voip service with IAX2 termination

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Sun Mar 27 08:14:28 MST 2005

Good day,

I am in the process of starting a calling card business.
I have worked out most of the termination but the origination
isn't as easy.

What can you offer for 800 service?

Which LATAs do you operate in (I'm interested in NE USA, FL)?

Any other words of wisdom or encouragement :) ?

Best regards,
Herman Webley