[Asterisk-biz] US 48 800 Supplier

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Tue Mar 22 15:24:13 MST 2005

No ne really supports reliable ANI.. however because of their recent
DID thing it kind of makes me nervous to use them.  For anyone that
doesn't know they just shut down the ability to buy local DIDs, and
apparently actually shut down peoples accounts that were already using
them.  Their rates do look attractive though.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140