[Asterisk-biz] US 48 800 Supplier

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Tue Mar 22 14:42:38 MST 2005

LiveVoip has them for $.50/month and $.012/minute, with a $29.95
prepayment. Despite complaints about other LiveVoip services, my 800 number
from them has been rock solid.

One downside.... they do not provide reliable ANI. When I wrote to their
support about it, I never received a reply.

</edg>

--On Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:18 AM -0700 Michael Blood