[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Virtual POP in Canadian provincies and big cities

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Tue Mar 22 07:51:24 MST 2005

Hollo to everybuddy!

I am looking for Virtual POP in Canadian big cities and provinces (
excluding Toronto ).

I am looking for the phone numbers in those places which will be
forwarded via SIP or IAX2 to my Asterisk cluster
in Toronto, to be exact.

Please contact me off-list with pricing model if you can provide me such
service.

The most priority is Ontario (including Ottawa) outside of Toronto,
Quebec ( Montreal ) and Vancouver.

PS: In very short time we can provide the most complete local and hosted
billing solution for Asterisk.
If someone are interested please contact me off-list. We are on the
finish line with ETA in two-three weeks.

--
All the Best!
Sergey.

            Web: http://www.hitcalls.com