[Asterisk-biz] US TERMINATION FLAT RATE .015

GliTcH glitchsys at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:33:12 MST 2005

We too are looking for a GOOD origination provider. We've found
multiple terminations providers, with good rates, easy enough. But
origination is a Pain. We found 1 provider doing it for $9 a number,
unlimited, another for $7 a number, unlimited.  Our older provider
used to charge us $1.50 a month for a number and $0.0065 per min
usage, but they stopped doing that as of a few weeks ago. 1 provider
we've found wants $10,000 setup costs just to provide origination,
another provider wants a 500,000 minute a month commitment before
they'll do it, another big provider we use for termination says their
network is already maxed out and they can't/won't support origination.
 It's an incredible game out there. Damned annoying.

Even if we could find a more expensive origination provider for 2
cents a min, or 1.5 or 1.3 cents a minute, they won't support porting
to or from and things like that.

We are looking for a good origination provider, so if anybody knows of any...