[Asterisk-biz] US TERMINATION FLAT RATE .015

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Mar 22 13:44:57 MST 2005

virtualphoneline.com

try us , we will try to help u however we can.

Rehan

> We too are looking for a GOOD origination provider. We've found
> multiple terminations providers, with good rates, easy enough. But
> origination is a Pain. We found 1 provider doing it for $9 a number,
> unlimited, another for $7 a number, unlimited.  Our older provider
> used to charge us $1.50 a month for a number and $0.0065 per min
> usage, but they stopped doing that as of a few weeks ago. 1 provider
> we've found wants $10,000 setup costs just to provide origination,
> another provider wants a 500,000 minute a month commitment before
> they'll do it, another big provider we use for termination says their
> network is already maxed out and they can't/won't support origination.
>  It's an incredible game out there. Damned annoying.
>
> Even if we could find a more expensive origination provider for 2
> cents a min, or 1.5 or 1.3 cents a minute, they won't support porting
> to or from and things like that.
>
> We are looking for a good origination provider, so if anybody knows of any...
>

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:46:19 -0600, Eric Wieling <eric at fnords.org> wrote:
> > Karim Delgado wrote:
> > > I just started working for a company called Capstone
> > > Communications, for which I just wrapped up a SIP
> > > implementation and working on wrapping up their IAX
> > > implementation.
> > >
> > > Traditionally they have serviced the "old school",
> > > carrier to carrier, wholesale business (TDM, SS7,
> > > H.323 based VoIP), but are now focusing on providing
> > > services to emerging SIP/IAX VoIP companies.
> >
> > Honestly, I don't really care about Termination services.  There are
> > 20+ companies out there that offer Termination services.  There are
> > not a lot of companies out there that have Origination services.  What
> > ones that are out there either don't cover much of the USA or charge
> > $10/month/number for unlimited incoming services.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted