[Asterisk-biz] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:28:12 MST 2005

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:06:40 -0700, Jason Becker
<jason at coalescentsystems.ca> wrote:
> Alistair Cunningham wrote:
>
> > I run a consultancy doing VoIP work. We install quite a Asterisk
> > systems. If you have people experienced in Linux and PBXs, and an E1
> > that you know works, you'll probably have a basic working system in
> > under a day. Configuring Voicemail, basic IVRs, dial plans, etc should
> > take a couple more days.
>
> I don't normally comment on the products and services of others
> publically but -
>
> "a couple more days"!!
>
> With AMP you can have a basic working system in a few _hours_. And if
> you have people experieced with Linux and PBXs you can do it yourself
> and it costs you nothing to get the basic working system. More info:
>
> http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca
>
> Regards,

Hi,
I've not looked at AMP until today when I installed a Asterisk at Home
box over lunch time,
it does look very nice.

Couple of questions:

Is it possible to upgrade the version of AMP installed on a
Asterisk at Home box if need be?

Is it possible to 'brand'  AMP yourself and perhaps sell it as part of
a package/system.

Thanks
Mike