[Asterisk-biz] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Fri Mar 4 09:06:40 MST 2005

Alistair Cunningham wrote:

> I run a consultancy doing VoIP work. We install quite a Asterisk
> systems. If you have people experienced in Linux and PBXs, and an E1
> that you know works, you'll probably have a basic working system in
> under a day. Configuring Voicemail, basic IVRs, dial plans, etc should
> take a couple more days.

I don't normally comment on the products and services of others
publically but -

"a couple more days"!!

With AMP you can have a basic working system in a few _hours_. And if
you have people experieced with Linux and PBXs you can do it yourself
and it costs you nothing to get the basic working system. More info:

http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca

Regards,

--
Jason Becker