[Asterisk-biz] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Mar 4 04:07:31 MST 2005

Callum,

I run a consultancy doing VoIP work. We install quite a Asterisk
systems. If you have people experienced in Linux and PBXs, and an E1
that you know works, you'll probably have a basic working system in
under a day. Configuring Voicemail, basic IVRs, dial plans, etc should
take a couple more days.

If you run into trouble, or if you'd like more complex things like high
availability, IVR development, etc, drop me an email off list.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/