[Asterisk-biz] Porting Fees

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:19:27 MST 2005

I just wondered what the going rate was.... one of the CLECs we are
looking to do business with wanted to charge us $2.00 a month PER
ported number!  They claimed this was standard!   While we are on the
subject.. what is the standard rate per month for DID blocks?  They
are offering $13.00 one time fee for 20 numbers... bad/good?