[Asterisk-biz] Re: Voxee.com offers great A-Z termination via SIP & IAX

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Jun 28 05:41:54 MST 2005

It's nice to hear good reports about the call quality because I have not
had time yet to test with my little $5 I paid them. When I made the
paypal authorization I got a return page that was a bunch of data
followed by html. I noticed that the $5 didn't seem to be showing up on
my voxee account. I forwarded a copy of the paypal receipt email to
them. They quickly posted the $5 to my account. I just checked the email
timestamps. It took them about 5 minutes to take care of the problem.
That type of customer service makes be believe that Caleb is being
honest and sincere with us here. It makes me wonder if I should be
living in Singapore :)