[Asterisk-biz] Re: Voxee.com offers great A-Z termination via SIP & IAX

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Jun 28 06:29:45 MST 2005

On 2005-06-28, Paul <digium-list at 9ux.com> wrote:
> paypal authorization I got a return page that was a bunch of data
> followed by html. I noticed that the $5 didn't seem to be showing up on

That page was broken for me too, but after about 10-15 mins, the money
showed up in my account.

> That type of customer service makes be believe that Caleb is being
> honest and sincere with us here. It makes me wonder if I should be
> living in Singapore :)

I agree.  I have no problem working with someone from Singapore.  I just
notice when a site is very vague about the physical location of
management :-)

I too got a quick response from Caleb on an issue with DTMF and Caller
ID.  I like support that 1) is knowledgable, and 2) doesn't assume I am
an idiot.

I'm quite happy with Voxee so far.  Every single call has had
flawless voice quality.

So I give Voxee a thumbs up right now.

-- John