[Asterisk-biz] Re: Voxee.com offers great A-Z termination via SIP & IAX

Caleb calebee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:50:34 MST 2005

Hi John (and the rest of this list),

We are incorporated in Singapore and have operations in various
locations. Voxee is also funded by a Singapore registered
telecommunications company, we have a telco license from the local
government called a SBO (Services Based Operator) issued since last
February.

he government here also just released rather encouraging rulings on
VoIP framework rollout
(http://www.ida.gov.sg/idaweb/media/infopage.jsp?infopagecategory=telecoms.mr:media&versionid=3&infopageid=I3446)
this is why we feel not just proud to be headquartered here but also
confident that we can grow steadily for the many few years to come.

What we have been doing for the past year is providing IDD dialing
services for corporates, as well as VoIP/Asterisk consultancy for
regional deployments. When we saw that many people on the list were
quite frustrated with getting even a basic decent level of service
from their termination provider, we decided to begin filling in this
gap.

I would also like to formally thank all our customers who have signed
up with us at http://www.voxee.com and been actively promoting us to
more people through the past 5 weeks - it is simply very encouraging
to see the numbers come in even on what I would deem as "minimal
promotion efforts".

Cheers

Regards,
Caleb