[Asterisk-biz] Invitation from Nuovotel

Zac Amsler zamsler at db3broadband.com
Sun Jun 26 09:05:49 MST 2005

gmail is awesome.

We both read your e-mail.
The point we are trying to make is that when you communicate with
someone about your company, we feel that you should be represented by
your company's e-mail. These are opinions, and not intended to be
offensive. My comment was not called for and I apologize.

I also have another opinion that if you are providing internet related
service(VOIP) that your company's resume(website) should be available
for everyone to see. I can guess that you have great services, but I am
not sure of that because your resume is kind of blank.

IMO if you put some time into getting a website online, then you would
have a better take.

Again, these are my opinions.

Have a great day!

/Zac

Zac Amsler, Network Operations
 db3broadband, LLC
 131 E Park Ave
 Libertyville, IL 60048
 Phone: (847) 247-1500
 Fax: (847) 327-1438
 "High speed wireless where ever you are!"

 This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments.