[Asterisk-biz] Invitation from Nuovotel

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sun Jun 26 11:37:34 MST 2005

On Sunday 26 June 2005 12:36, Shidan wrote:
> No its because I like gmail, actually I like most things Google.
> Specially for mailing lists.
> And regardless, in my note I gave sales at nuovotel.com as the response
> email. If it makes you and Steve feel more secure you can email me at
> shidan at nuovotel.com ;)

Yes, I did read it. A few times.

> I guess neither of you read my email if you didn't see the
> correspondence address I mentioned. In the future you might actually
> try reading before you make childish comments Zack.

I find companies that use gmail bad PR. You group yourself in with people who
are operating Lemonade Stands. It does not matter from a perception point of
view, who you really are if you use free email accounts.

Imagine IBM doing it! They are about as reputable as they come. You would
"know" the email was fake as they would never stoop to free email accounts.
It would be considered unprofessional by most standards.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin