[Asterisk-biz] Invitation from Nuovotel

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:36:34 MST 2005

No its because I like gmail, actually I like most things Google.
Specially for mailing lists.
And regardless, in my note I gave sales at nuovotel.com as the response
email. If it makes you and Steve feel more secure you can email me at
shidan at nuovotel.com ;)

I guess neither of you read my email if you didn't see the
correspondence address I mentioned. In the future you might actually
try reading before you make childish comments Zack.

Cheers,
Shidan