[Asterisk-biz] Invitation from Nuovotel

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:46:39 MST 2005

Hi everyone, if recent events with VoIP termination providers have
harmed your business, and reliable, high quality VoIP is crucial to
your business, then we invite you to give our services a try.  We
promise as a company, that we will never oversell our services and we
will always deliver the highest quality of service that your business
deserves.

We have an excellent track record with our present customer base and
are looking forward to including you amongst them. Why don't you send
us a note to sales at nuovotel.com to learn more about our offerings and
services.

Yours truly,

Shidan Gouran  and Nabeel Jafferali,