[Asterisk-biz] Invitation from Nuovotel

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Sun Jun 26 09:22:27 MST 2005

On Sunday 26 June 2005 11:46, Shidan wrote:
> Hi everyone, if recent events with VoIP termination providers have
> harmed your business, and reliable, high quality VoIP is crucial to
> your business, then we invite you to give our services a try.  We
> promise as a company, that we will never oversell our services and we
> will always deliver the highest quality of service that your business
> deserves.
>
> We have an excellent track record with our present customer base and
> are looking forward to including you amongst them. Why don't you send
> us a note to sales at nuovotel.com to learn more about our offerings and
> services.
>
> Yours truly,
>
> Shidan Gouran  and Nabeel Jafferali,
> Nuovotel Corp.

What you say sounds real good, but how is it that such a fine company is using
free email accounts? Are the profits so thin that you cannot afford email
accounts?

I never respond to someone claiming to work for a company via free email
accounts. It makes the person look like a fraudster, or working behind a
"Lemonade Stand", as Alex so descriptively calls it.

It makes me uncomfortable, and not very interested in the company.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin