[Asterisk-biz] Pakistan Termination for 6.5 cent a min

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sat Jun 25 11:12:32 MST 2005

this is for a friend.

We are a company based in Dubai, UAE. We are offering direct routes to All
of
Pakistan including mobile with the following details:

-> Premium Legal route (white route) for all of Pakistan (92) with
unlimited capacity
-> Route Statistics: ASR: 50-65+%, PDD 2-6 Sec, ACD 6 to 9+ Minutes.
-> All protocols and codecs supported
-> Rate is $0.1255/min for All Pakistan incl. mobile and $0.065/min for
Karachi
-> Real-time Online Balance and CDR Checking.
-> 24/7 Technical Support
-> Billing 1/1
-> Representative Office in UK for European customers
->Payment Options :
1) Pre-payment in Dubai
2) Escrow.

We offer a 100% stable route with redundancy, immediate testing and
activation. If you
are interested in this offer, please feel free to contact me at
support at callbigtime.com

Abdullah M.

Business Development Director
Callbigtime.com - UAE