[Asterisk-biz] Looking for DID/Call Origination and Termination Partner

David Apple davidapp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:16:01 MST 2005

Hi,
I am looking for a reliable and customer friendly provider of
DID/inbound and call termination services that offers products at a
reasonable price.  I have used Broadvoice and LiveVOIP in the past 60
days and both have had significant issues with either outages,
customer service, or both.

Basic needs:
-DIDs in all NFL cities to start, 24 hour or less provisioning, API's
to show available numbers would be nice but not needed today.
-Call termination costs which decreases with volume.
-Minimal fees for inbound traffic.

I would like to scale to 100 then 1000 DIDs within 6 months and then
start working on growing the business to 10,000.

Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Best,
David