[Asterisk-biz] CC FRAUD more info

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Sat Jun 25 00:01:21 MST 2005

just caught another frauster...

Listen heres an idea alot better then filtering ccards etc..

and more friendly ..

a destination DID black hole..

	0119148723XXXXX

guy called there.. we should make a DB containing all realtime dids that
these frausters use.. and make an asterisk exception.. of some sort.
i XXX'ed the last 5 digit as we are ocnfirming if a fraud or not..

Also.. they ALWAYS USE HOTMAIL or YAHOO accounts.

Visa and MC not helping ..

So lets act upon this..

Send me an offline email ill make something for us.. and reply with more
info.

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com