[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultants in Buenos Aires,

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
Fri Jun 24 21:15:00 MST 2005

Dear CP,

We are IP Telephony/Voip/Asterisk consultants with an office in downtown
Buenos Aires...only a few blocks away from the main monument (The Obelisk).
We have real experience with connecting E1s against local telcos, IVRs,
Voicemails, etc.

Please feel free to contact me any time.

Best Regards,

Sergio Veltri
www.pointhorizon.com
Suipacha 119 1st Floor