[Asterisk-biz] Legal Requirement for Digital PBX

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Jun 23 09:56:41 MST 2005

You're kidding right? How often does the power go down at your office?
When it happens here we go home/out to lunch/break out the cards.

The servers are backed up for automated shutdown etc but I'm not going
to run power to every pc and every desk phone in the whole building for
the 15-30 mins a year.

Cheers,
Dean