[Asterisk-biz] Legal Requirement for Digital PBX

William Waites ww at groovy.net
Thu Jun 23 10:14:54 MST 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 12:56:41PM -0400, Dean Collins wrote:
> You're kidding right? How often does the power go down at your office?
> When it happens here we go home/out to lunch/break out the cards.

And if somebody cuts themselves with a card, you want to be able to
call 999, right? Not sure if this is a legal requirement there though...

Incidentally, in Montreal, we lose power for 15 or 30 minutes or so
once a month these days it seems... UPS required, clearly.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites, Consulting Technologist