[Asterisk-biz] Re: Is VoipJet still alive?

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Jun 10 19:33:00 MST 2005

I am a voipjet user and a few days ago my account stopped working. I sent
emails without any replies and so today I got an email from voxee.com...
They also do paypal and they don't give you 4.70 for every 5 bucks :)

I tried their service today and so far seems to work great! Plus, their fees
are lower than voipjet's

Check out their website
www.voxee.com

And if you keep having voipjet problems, try voxee out. I was amazed at
their rates.. US 1.2 instead of voipjet's 1.3 and for Mexico City which is
what I call the most, 1.9 instead of voipjet's 2.4...