[Asterisk-biz] Re: Is VoipJet still alive?

Kevin McCauley kevin at fullcirclenetworks.com
Thu Jun 9 12:31:33 MST 2005

David Pollak <dpp-asterisk <at> projectsinmotion.com> writes:

> Folks,
>
> I'm loath to do this in public, but I've been sending VoIPJet support
> requests for months (I lost my username/password and wanted them to send
> me the info.)  I haven't heard a thing from them other than being
> subscribed to their newsletter.
>
> If there's a VoIPJet person lurking on these lists, please send
> username/password info for the payments <at> worldwideconf.com account to
> that account or send me a private e-mail describing how I can get that
> information.
>
> I hate spending $10 (that gets turned into $9.70) without getting
> anything in return.
>
> Sigh.
>
> David

David,

They're still alive and the service is still working great, but they don't seem
to respond to e-mail which is very dissapointing and stupid on their part.  I
have been emailing them for month's and never hear from them as well.  Surviving
in this business ( or any business) is all about customer service and they don't
seem to get that.  If someone comes along tomorrow with the same rates or lower
and we all leave, then were are they?

-Kevin