[Asterisk-biz] Re: Is VoipJet still alive?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Fri Jun 10 19:51:43 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:
> And if you keep having voipjet problems, try voxee out. I was amazed at
> their rates.. US 1.2 instead of voipjet's 1.3 and for Mexico City which is
> what I call the most, 1.9 instead of voipjet's 2.4...

How many million minutes you use per month to justify a US$ 0.01 saving?
OK, don't answer. This is not the point.

Their rates are not so cheap... I'm paying US$ 0.18 for a destination
they charge more than US$ 2.20. So... the same old problem: one rate is
great, all others are terrible.

VoIPjet is working here without problems anyway.