[Asterisk-biz] IPSwitchBoard Updated

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Thu Jul 28 01:14:14 MST 2005

Lists wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 17:53, Mike wrote:
>
>>Not to piss people off but can you make thwse voipifo + biz list posts
>>about ipswitchboard   changes like.. once every month.. or once ever major
>>upgrade .. or something
>>
>>this is starting to look like spam and this is not an advertising space...
>

> Oh yes it is. It's the biz list. Business related...
>
> Of course we may all have different ideas of what constitues a proper biz
> posting. Digium puts it this way:
>
> The asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com list is for business related activities.
> Looking for an Asterisk service? This is the place for you.
>
> Letting people know about this upgrade is biz related in my eyes (even though
> I don't even own a windows computer).

Well,

I don't know about others but _I_ am annoyed by the fact that EVERY - even minor -
change/update to IPSwitchboard is advertised on the mailing lists and on voip-info.org.

Please...

Ron

--
NeoNova BV, The Netherlands
Professional internet and VoIP solutions

http://www.neonova.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628292       servicedesk: 020-5628292   fax: 020-5628291

The following disclamer applies to this email:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer