[Asterisk-biz] IPSwitchBoard Updated

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Wed Jul 27 18:55:17 MST 2005

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 17:53, Mike wrote:
> Not to piss people off but can you make thwse voipifo + biz list posts
> about ipswitchboard   changes like.. once every month.. or once ever major
> upgrade .. or something
>
> this is starting to look like spam and this is not an advertising space...

Oh yes it is. It's the biz list. Business related...

Of course we may all have different ideas of what constitues a proper biz
posting. Digium puts it this way:

The asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com list is for business related activities.
Looking for an Asterisk service? This is the place for you.

Letting people know about this upgrade is biz related in my eyes (even though
I don't even own a windows computer).

--

List Manager
Network Voice Communications, Inc.