[Asterisk-biz] IPSwitchBoard Updated

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Thu Jul 28 09:47:09 MST 2005

On Jul 28, 2005, at 1:14 AM, Ron Arts wrote:

> Lists wrote:
>> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 17:53, Mike wrote:
>>> Not to piss people off but can you make thwse voipifo + biz list
>>> posts
>>> about ipswitchboard   changes like.. once every month.. or once ever
>>> major
>>> upgrade .. or something
>>>
>>> this is starting to look like spam and this is not an advertising
>>> space...
>> Oh yes it is. It's the biz list. Business related...
>> Of course we may all have different ideas of what constitues a proper
>> biz posting. Digium puts it this way:
>> The asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com list is for business related
>> activities. Looking for an Asterisk service? This is the place for
>> you.
>> Letting people know about this upgrade is biz related in my eyes
>> (even though I don't even own a windows computer).
>
> Well,
>
> I don't know about others but _I_ am annoyed by the fact that EVERY -
> even minor -
> change/update to IPSwitchboard is advertised on the mailing lists and
> on voip-info.org.
>
> Please...
>
> Ron

You guys are kidding, right? With all the noise and whining on this
list, you're annoyed by a few emails about feature releases in a piece
of GOOD, FREE software? C'mon. No ListNazis please. Use the delete key,
just like you do when every new user of Asterisk asks a noob question
before stumbling upon voip-info.org or Google.