[Asterisk-biz] A big problem with some resellers of resellers

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Mon Jan 24 20:44:05 MST 2005

Just noticed I have the timings reversed in my original post. X(the
upstream provider) is the faster one. Also should mention that X, when
pressed, admitted that the DID number I bought from Y was the same
product I was now buying directly. For inbound and outbound everything
does go to X's server but  in one case it goes through Y's server along
the way. The difference in call quality is obvious since both DID's go
to the same context on my * test server.

Buying voip services that get passed through a chain of resellers
servers is sort of like buying cocaine that got stepped on too many
times, isn't it?