[Asterisk-biz] bellster.net - GREAT advance

John A. Lestoni john.lestoni at telesap.com
Mon Jan 24 14:31:36 MST 2005

Surely VOIP will lead to more regulation, but a SWAT commando kicking
my door because somebody used my line to make harrassing calls ...?
Hmmm, too much I think ... same thing can happen for terminating traffic for
another carrier if you are a VOIP shop ...
Bellster approach can be revolutionary, I think, no time for FUD.
Regards
John