[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Has Level 3 DID's

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Mon Jan 24 12:08:09 MST 2005

I am aware of all of these issues were are on the Neustar lists. If the
provider/
carrier does manual DID input then this is a problem. DID's are NOT well
managed by Neustar and that is my opinion. Neustar is the Verisign of NPA's
and have nothing but the best interest of all the Telco's in mind.

I cannot spend hours on how technical this is vs. another issue other than
to say
most large carriers still input switch data manually. That is a huge
problem. And
AT&T FYI: Just got fined in December for having to many DID's. In this day I
would side with AT&T saying you cannot have enough.....

Anyway, need to get back to work.

Cheers,

Brandon Patterson