[Asterisk-biz] softswitch dilemma

Smith - BESTCOM GROUP smith at bestcom.com.br
Fri Jan 21 08:26:50 MST 2005

I´m not from tech departament (and these is a Bussiness list right?) But we
do use Asterisk + SER as a Softswitch and it works just fine ... I have to
agree with MacNamara ...

Regards/Cheers,
____
Smith

Ps.: Can anyone tell where to find documantation for the topic: "
Provisioning for SIPURA and GRANDSTREAM" ? (Remote config. I mean ...)