[Asterisk-biz] softswitch dilemma

Bob_Bowles rbowles at gryphonnetworks.com
Fri Jan 21 08:29:32 MST 2005

>"Switching" traffic between wholesale providers (my customers) is what I
want, collect CDRs and bill them =)
>I have no  gateways of my own (of any kind) so Im not originating nor
terminating calls, just "switching"
>traffic is my goal, all this people use h.323 of course.

I have a slightly used true softswitch from Netcentrex that I'd be willing
to sell you.  Perfect for h.323 call control.  Originally cost >$100,000 USD
for redundant pair of softswitches with redundant pair of HA cluster
front-ends.

Never driven over 200 simultaneous calls :-)

Now collecting dust.  (Though if you are seriously interested, we'd need to
make sure you could get support for it)

Bob

Gryphon Networks
249 Vanderbilt Avenue
Norwood MA 02062
If you would prefer to not receive email messages from Gryphon Networks, please click this link.

https://www.gryphonnetworks.com/dneoptout.aspx?id=asterisk--biz-lists-digium-com-e23f235d8978c205f6eea269f5e0f01d