[Asterisk-biz] softswitch dilemma

Diego Ventrice dnv72 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:22:24 MST 2005

Sorry for not changing the topic......, now on with the original post.....

Thanks Alex, this helped a lot.

> If you have to ask, you can't do it. Pay someone to do it for you.
> > No, asterisk is not a softswitch, in most definitions of that word.
> -alex

In short,

"Switching" traffic between wholesale providers (my customers) is what I
want, collect CDRs and bill them =)
I have no gateways of my own (of any kind) so Im not originating nor
terminating calls,
just "switching" traffic is my goal, all this people use h.323 of course.

Thanks  for your help
D.