[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-841 Phone

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Jan 13 10:13:34 MST 2005

What happens when a button sticks? Does it actually stick, as in the
tone keeps playing until you discover which button is stuck, and
manually "unstick" it? Or does the button just not work the next time
you try to press it?

How often do the buttons stick? Every time you try to dial?

I'd like to know if the sticky buttons are a "show stopper".

Thanks.