[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-841 Phone

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Thu Jan 13 08:50:45 MST 2005

The keys on the keypad are definitely rubbery.  But Buttons # 1, 2, 3 and 8
stick almost all the time.  I will admit, as I am using it more, it seems a
little better, perhaps they will "work loose" and "work right"  I feel it's
an excellent phone for the money.  I upgraded to the newer firmware and I
actually like the phone really well.

The only complaint I have is with the keypad and I am hoping it will work
it's issues out by using the keypad more.  I am not trying to power dial, I
dial slowly.

Very nice phone for the money.  This is the first SIP phone I have had so I
can comment on the others at this point.