[Asterisk-biz] Sipura SPA-841 Phone

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Thu Jan 13 11:30:15 MST 2005

It has gotten a little better.  Some times they stick with the tone playing,
sometimes they don't stick enough to emit a constant tone.  When you hit the
button again (assuming it isn't emitting a tone) you can dial that button
again.  The real issue is that the buttons stay mashed and don't always
spring back, again some times not enough to quit emitting a tone, other
times they do.  The dial pad is on the very cheap side and is not intended
for any type of finger speed dialing.

The # 1, # 2, #3 buttons stick almost all the times whereas some of the
other ones stick occasionally.

I am hoping the more I use it the more the buttons will work freely and this
will not be a show stopper, the phone itself, price-wise and feature wise is
a bargain in my opinion.  Jury is still out on the key pad.