[Asterisk-biz] Canadian Supplier of Sipura ATAs ?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at johnson-engineering.ca
Mon Feb 28 06:58:36 MST 2005

I'm writing a short series of articles for redflagdeals.com about VOIP for
beginners in Canada

If you browse the site forums you will see that many of the people are looking
for plug-in and use type systems as provided by vonage, primus, etc

Although I think introducing asterisk (although I will mention @home & Xorcom)
is beyond most people's abilities and needs for this article, I'd also like to
cover the concept of using an ATA

I'm looking for one or more Canadian SPA hardware retailers that I can mention
in this series

Please send me contact and pricing info.