[Asterisk-biz] Canadian Supplier of Sipura ATAs ?

Glen Browley gbrowley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:27:38 MST 2005

Hello,

While I have no idea where to get Sipura's in Canada, Grandstream
makes a wonderful ATA. For the past couple of years, I've used the
Handytone 286 and more recently the 486. They are coming out with
three new models of ATA (should be this month). Easy to use, they
work. The Canadian distributor is Ovislink (www.ovislink.ca) and you
should speak with Martin Wong, he's the VP, Sales and Marketing.
E-Mail is martin at ovislink.com and phone number is (905) 513-3737.

Disclaimer: I have no commercial relationship with Grandstream or
Ovislink other then being a satisfied customer of both.

--
Kind regards,

Glen Browley

P.S. Your e-mail is bouncing.