[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 16:02:28 MST 2005

Michael,

Considered this, rejected it as it's easy just to do multiple offerings,
and am now considering it again as it's "the right thing to do", fits
what you and Kevin are asking for, allows for sub pattern matches, and
is probably less load on the database server than regular expressions.

It'll mean a code and interface redesign, but I'm not too opposed to
that, as I really want to get the question of exactly what services
people want to offer sorted out, and that may mean a redesign anyway.

In the meantime, I've done the code to allow vendors to specify a URL
that the system hits once a day to get offerings. I'm not going to
upload it to the production machine, however, until we get these
questions sorted out.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/