[Asterisk-biz] What services for the call termination database?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 07:42:13 MST 2005

All,

Now that the backend for the call termination database is becoming
usable, I'd like to ask you all what business models you'd like to see
it support.

At present, it supports:

- Vendors offering ongoing call terminations, with a monthly rate, and a
monthly minimum.

- Vendors offering one-time sales of blocks of minutes, with a minimum
volume, and an ordering fee.

What other models would you like?

One time blocks versus ongoing?

Billing period?

What rates and fees?

Other items than termination? DID ranges?

I'd also like to think about chargeable services, as I need to eat. What
  extra features would you be willing to pay for?

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,