[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sun Feb 20 15:26:19 MST 2005

Alistair Cunningham wrote:

> Okay, you've persuaded me that patterns need to be more flexible. I'll
> see if I can make them regular expressions, so you can do things like:
>
> 61[0-36-9]
> 61[^45]

I assume you referring to the search/download form here, not the entry
form... as Michael already proposed in his other message, the database
itself should always have exact routes in it. The only time ambiguity
should enter into the equation is when someone is searching for
route(s), and then using regular expressions seems just fine to me.