[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sun Feb 20 15:13:42 MST 2005

Not trying to horn in on the design, but what if you uncoupled the rate
information from the "destinstion pattern"?  Each rate entry would be
identified by plan_id.  Each plan_id would have a one-to-many
relationship with destination_pattern.  So the Destination table would
contain "destination_pattern" and "rate_id" fields, while the Rate table
would have "rate_id" as the primary key, and all the other fields we've
talked about.

Then I could just point 1303, 1720, and 1646 to one rate_id entry.

Just my 2¢.