[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 15:56:43 MST 2005

Michael,

PostgreSQL. I had planned to make the entries provided by vendors the
regular expressions, not the searches. Non-obvious I know, but it does
make it easier to specify multiple area codes in a pattern. The SQL in
question is:

select * from terminations where '$search' ~ ( '^' || pattern );

However, I'm liking more and more the idea of many to one patterns to
offerings, which I'll address in another email.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/