[Asterisk-biz] Call termination database 0.2

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Feb 20 14:37:24 MST 2005

Michael,

No, you'll need to specify several ranges for this. I'm experimenting
with regular expressions for patterns, and if this works, you'll be able
to do:

1(303|720|646)

I'll keep the mailing list posted.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/