[Asterisk-biz] UK DID, which to choose?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:25:40 MST 2005

Hi,
Lets assume I am a (new) small business in the UK ready to get a load
of stationary printed with my business number(s) on it. I don't want
to have to pay to have all this printing done again for a couple of
years.

I'm running * at home with my analogue business and private lines
terminating on it.

Should I choose a national number and have it routed via IAX/SIP to my * box
or should I just use my local analogue number and have this on the stationary.

I guess part of me is still concerned how reliable the companies
providing the DID's are in the UK, can I be sure I'll be able to keep
the number they give me, can I be sure it will be reliable?

Thanks
Mike